Certified NLP Master Practitioner
Take your NLP training to a whole new level. Achieve mastery of NLP by going deeper than ever before. This is a 120+ hours blended program with classroom-based training, online sessions, modelling project, book reading assignments, and group practice sessions.
Classroom Sessions | 19 – 27 Nov, 2022 | 9:00 AM – 05:00 PM (UAE Time)
AED 8500/- only
(Price includes training materials, certification charges,
buffet lunch and two coffee breaks on all days.)
Price are per participant and excludes 5% VAT
Certified NLP Master Practitioner Program
120+ hours of blended learning which includes 9 full days of in-person training with Mr. Vikram Dhar in Dubai.
Classroom Session Dates::
19 – 27 Nov, 2022
9am to 5pm on all days
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
1. NLP Master Practitioner (ABNLP)
2. Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
3. Neuro Semantics Practitioner (ISNS)*
*Please note certificate number 3 above (Neuro Semantics Practitioner) will be issued to only those participants who have completed their NLP Practitioner program with Mr. Vikram Dhar as their trainer.
** NLP Master Practitioner certification requires the participant to submit a modelling project as part of the program requirements. Details of the modelling project will be explained during the program.
Certified NLP Practitioner
NLP Master Practitioner program is where you get to the core of NLP. NLP is about modelling excellence. In Master Practitioner you will learn how to consistently produce results you desire for yourself, and how to facilitate those results for your Coaching clients. You will learn about the attitudes, behaviours, states, beliefs, values, purpose that drive you to get results and learn from others in terms of how to get the results you seek.
The program will enable you to Master the skills learnt during your Practitioner Program, and new skills to deepen your NLP and Coaching knowledge. This is a Modular Certification Program where we will go through more in detail how NLP can be used for Personal Success, and Business Success.
At the end of this program you will become an even more effective communicator, a brilliant reader of people and a master of body language. With enhanced skills in reading body language and greater linguistic subtlety, you can implement NLP with greater ease than ever before and employ several skills simultaneously. You will be able to build new unique strategies for you and your clients.
Along with that we will go through various other application of NLP in modern day business:
- NLP and Leadership Development,
- Use of NLP in Sales, and Business.
- Conversational Change work to induce change at Unconscious Level (Milton Model),
- How to use NLP effectively to improve Presentation Skills.
- How to use NLP effectively to improve Learning (Accelerated learning techniques)
- New Code NLP (John Grinder Method of utilizing States and Unconscious Mind)
- Group Coaching (Learn to use Group Coaching to coach teams/groups)
- Provocative Coaching (Learn to use Provocative verbal and non-verbal stances for Provocative Coaching)
As part of this program, you will do an NLP Modelling Project on a topic of your choice – result that you are seeking for yourself.
- Symbolic Modelling using David Grove’s Clean Language
- NLP Behavioral Modelling using Logical Levels (inspired by Gregory Bateson)
- David Gordon’s Modelling Method (Experiential Array, and Elicitation, Stepping in Array and Belief elicitation)
- Modelling using NLP Strategies
- Advanced Sub-modalities:
- Sub-modality Distinctions
- Mapping Across using Sub-modalities
- General Patterns, Tests
- Sub-modality Interventions
- Swish Pattern Variations
- Timelines and applications
- Shifting the Importance of Criteria
- Sub-Modalities Patterns
- T.O.T.E Model
- Strategy Elicitation
- Strategy Utilization
- Strategy Design
- Strategy Installation
Change your own limiting meta-programs: If you have a way of processing the world that’s limiting your success, find a way to consciously adapt. You will explore identifying your own meta-programs during the program and changing them in ways that will benefit you.
- Decision Strategy
- Motivation Strategy
- Convincer Strategy
Perceptual Positions and their Meta-Programs
- Belief Change using Sub-Modalities
- Walking Belief change process
- Conversational Belief change process
- Negative Commands
- Metaphors and Stories
- Causal Linkages
- Conversational postulates
- Embedded Commands
- Negative Commands
- Restriction violation
- Milton Model Tag questions
- The Double Bind
- Pre talk
- Suggestibility tests
- General Pendulum Paradigm
- Multiple Embedded Metaphors
- Progressive Test Induction
- Estabrooks Inductions
- Estabrooks Inductions
- Deepening Techniques
- Post hypnotic suggestions
NLP Master Practitioner certification is accredited under ABNLP
(American Board of NLP, USA) and run as per the Code of ethics
laid down by ABNLP
Vikram Dhar is an internationally acclaimed ICF Coach Trainer and Mentor Coach and an NLP Trainer & Coach who facilitates NLP and Coaching programs across the globe. He is also a Licensed Behavioral Master Trainer, Licensed Meta-NLP Trainer certified by Michael Hall (co-founder of Neuro-Semantics) and Certified NLP Trainer (ABNLP, USA) and Member NLP Trainer (ANLP, UK). Vikram is also a Licensed NLP Coach (Certified by Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP) and has attended the International NLP Coach & New Code Practitioner training directly with John Grinder (co-founder of NLP).
Vikram has been listed by Global Gurus in the World’s Top 30 NLP Professionals for 2021 & 2022. He has also been listed among the top 100 coaches globally both in 2017 and 2020 and was presented with the “Talent Award” during the world coaching summit for his tremendous contribution to the world of coaching. He has co-authored the book “The Ultimate Coaching Guide”.
He is the founder of “NLP Coaching Academy”, holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Bradley University, USA and is a modern day Business Growth Hacker and a Business Coach. In his corporate career, he has worked with market leaders in many roles, including but not limited to IT Risk Management, Cyber Security, Business Sales, Leadership & Team Development and Leadership Coaching for over a decade and half.