March 06 – 16, 2022, 7.00 PM – 9.30 PM (UAE) | 3.00 PM – 5.30 PM (UK) | 7.00 AM – 9.30 AM (USA PACIFIC)
Learn how to INFLUENCE people POSITIVELY!
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
This Hypnosis Masterclass program is approved by “The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming”
of Richard Bandler and the training is conducted by Mr. Michael Beale from Business NLP LTD.
March 06 – 16, 2022 (Except Friday, 11th March)
7.00 PM – 9.30 PM (UAE) | 3.00 PM – 5.30 PM (UK) | 7.00 AM – 9.30 AM (USA PACIFIC)
Total 25 hours of online instructor led training
We all use hypnotic patterns to influence ourselves and others, whether we are aware of it or not. This workshop will
help you fine tune, amplify and deepen the skills you already have.
Influence is an essential element of success in every walk of life. Exploring hypnosis and deeper states is one of the
most effective ways of developing our skills and capabilities in this fascinating area.
This Hypnosis Masterclass is designed to fine tune your communication and persuasion skills, as well as developing
your hypnotic influence. It will teach you how to gain greater influence in your work and personal life, which in turn
will lead to greater success and fulfilment.
- Understand how learning hypnosis dramatically finetunes your influencing and persuasion skills
- Understand the key principles of Hypnosis
- Discover how hypnotic techniques can be used in your business and personal life
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying hypnotic techniques
- Develop and practice new influencing skills
- Demonstrate the hypnotic process from the set up to the conclusion of the hypnotic state
- Learn and demonstrate many styles of hypnotic induction (Arm Drop Method, Arm Levitation Method, Bionic Arm Method, Confusion Method, Dave Elman Method, Direct Gaze Method, Eye Fixation Method, Handshake Method, Hands Closing Method, Rapid Method)
- Hypnosis Masterclass – Certificate of Attendance from Business NLP Ltd. approved by SNLP (The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and signed by Dr. Richard Bandler
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnosis from Business NLP Ltd. and approved by IAPCCT (International Association of Professional Coaches, Counselors, and Therapists
TAKEAWAYS FROM THE COURSE
- Use hypnotic techniques to improve communications with individuals and groups.
- Gain greater influence in your work and personal life.
- Anchoring (Access resourceful states, whenever required)
- Employ positive suggestions to yourself and others to drive behavior.
- learn to use Hypnosis in your coaching sessions.
This course will enable you to unlock new avenues of personal development and self-discovery. Many participants choose to explore personal issues during the course and emerge with a new level of Inner contentment. Everyone benefits from learning hypnotic techniques to improve communication and interpersonal relationships.
This course will show you how to understand, motivate and influence others. Learning hypnosis techniques makes it easier to see others’ points of view. This can help you further your own goals at work. You will be able to work with others more effectively and enjoy successful negotiations for resources and outcomes.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Michael Beale is one of the UK’s foremost NLP practitioner, coach, and trainer. He is a Richard Bandler NLP trainer and coach trainer, and a John Grinder NLP coach and ‘new code’ practitioner. He is also a Marshall Goldsmith certified leadership and team coach. He runs masterclasses at The Henley Business School where he is working on a series of projects exploring the effectiveness of coaching. He has been running both advanced influence and advanced hypnosis workshops for the past 18+ years.
Following 30 years in business, Michael has been working as an international executive coach and NLP trainer since the early 2000s. He has worked with people from international corporations, public companies, governments, and SMEs and start-ups. His clients come from all over the world. His mission is to help great professionals to enable effective change and become more successful and fulfilled.
Click here for NLP Training with Michael Beale
WHAT THEY SAY
I highly recommend Michael Beale of Bussiness NLP Ltd.
I highly recommend Michael Beale of Business NLP Ltd. He is continually updating his skills with the most up-to-date models that I have developed. He is one of the few trainers and coach trainers licensed internationally through the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Michael has developed a unique and very positive reputation
Michael has developed a unique and very positive reputation for Business NLP training for Business and Professional people in a 1:1 or small group format. Michael’s approach is respectful and insightful. He delivers. Period. If this is what interests you contact Michael.
John La Valle
President of the society of NLP and co-author of Persuasion Engineering
Michael is an excellent executive coach to work with
Michael is an excellent executive coach to work with. He is very skillful and experienced in using Marshall’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching process and brings in a wealth of experience and coaching tools as well. He delivers excellent value during every leadership development programme.
MGSCC Master Certified Coach & Practice Leader for APAC & Europe
I have worked with Michael and Business NLP Ltd in many situations
I have worked with Michael and Business NLP Ltd in many situations where their creative approach to getting the most from the teams they are coaching adds to both their business skills and personal capabilities. Their relaxed, yet highly motivational, expertise in building a change culture is superb.
Vice President, Sales Effectiveness and Customer Satisfaction at BT
If you are looking for a new perspective on your life or your career, Mike is the man to talk to
If you are looking for a new perspective on your life or your career, Mike is the man to talk to. He will help you to understand yourself and how you communicate with others. He will be able to help you set your own goals and give you tools to be able to achieve them
AED 3,800 + VAT
Special price for group registrations of 3 or more participant
All prices are per participant and excludes 5% VAT