“Entrepreneurs have a mindset that sees the possibilities rather than the problems created by change.” ….J. Gregory Dees
Serious entrepreneurs are dog-headed when it comes to making their business successful. They leave no stone unturned, sacrifice a lot along the way, and work as if their life depended on it. But, many a time, after putting their physical, mental, emotional, personal and financial investment into the business, it still does not give the kind of success an entrepreneur hopes for. This can be dampening for the entrepreneur, which in turn could push him to face dejection and give up on his dreams.
The Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship
Dictionary meaning: An entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of making profits. Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is often initially a small business, with the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks to make a profit.The people who create these businesses are often referred to as entrepreneurs
Some qualities ‘Boosters’ required in entrepreneurs to become successful
- Very high levels of motivation
- Passion to make it work, come what may
- Precise decision making skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Optimism, the start is fine but as challenges come in one after the other, and optimistic mindset which says, all is well, keep moving
- Willingness to take risks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ownership in all aspects of the business
- Skilled and Resourceful
- Creative and Innovative
These are just few of the qualities that every entrepreneur must have. This can happen only when the entrepreneurhasnot only their conscious, but also theirunconscious mind under control. Entrepreneur can only then become successful and have a satisfying entrepreneurial journey, ie. when they have a good understanding of mind and matter and are able to control their own mind first and make it work in their best interests. To make this happen, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) has many strategies and tools at its disposal that can be a boon to existing and potential entrepreneurs.
Before we learn about few of the tools that NLP has, at its disposal, let us understand the challenges faced by entrepreneurs. This will give us an idea where the NLP tools can be used, in the best and sure fire way to empower success.
Challenges that Entrepreneurs face
- Anxiety and stress from doing everything under pressure situations, due to lack of experienced/skilled resources
- Dwindling self-confidence and Low motivational levels – Feeling of being lost, losing the sense of what got you started in the first place. Positive enthusiasm with which the business was started gets replaced with criticism and self-doubt
- Lack of Capital & Cash Flow Management –Many times, it takes years for businesses to even reach a cost to cost cash inflow situation.Many times, due to whatever reasons, business is not very great and it takes a long time for clients to make payments. Continuous inflow of money is very necessary for small business survival, yet many entrepreneurs struggle to pay bills, salaries and other day to day expenses. Many times, the entrepreneur is left without anything, not even a salary, profits remain a far-off dream. This is a huge reason to become de-motivated
- Marketing strategy – since the business might not have overly huge marketing budget or could not afford to employ experienced people to do the right marketing, businesses find it difficult to get the correct reach or number of clients to make the desired profits
- Finding paying clients –Another issue is finding clients and business with regularity. Many times meetings are held, quotes are drawn but then the entrepreneur reaches a dead end when the client backs off. Much time, efforts and resources are invested in order to crack a certain deal. It is very painful when the client backs out and the order is lost. To add to this today’s businesses are high on competition
- Building a Successful Team – Efficient human capital forms the back bone of any business – big or small. Small businesses find it difficult to employ efficient and highly paid experienced talent since neither do they have the infrastructure or the money to pay for their services
But, all is not lost. All these challenges can be easily overcome by any person who has his conscious and unconscious mind under control. One can achieve such balanced mental state with the help of Neuro-Linguistic Programming tools and proven strategiesthat can help entrepreneurs meet challenges with the much-needed focus and acumen and achieve the success they had initially set out to achieve.
It’s all in the mind. What we must do is, to take control over what and how it should be.
NLP – The Entrepreneurs Savior
A budding entrepreneur is motivated by dreams of success. His/her level of motivation depends on how much success is experienced. To keep the motivation consistent, even during highs and lows in business, becomes a challenge. If the lows outweigh the highs, it will bring down the motivational level and could even make the entrepreneur quit.
The most important aspects to keep up the motivation levels, are for the entrepreneur to think success, do success, plan success, act success. For this miracle to happen, NLP can help an entrepreneur in many important improvement areas, some of which are given below:
- Help cultivate the necessary communication and inter-personal skills using the required power words, body language and mental strength
- Help achievea subtle alignment and balance between the conscious and unconscious mind to factor building of focus and vision towards business goals
- Help create a vision through mind maps and then re-create the same in reality
- Help break out from the web of unproductive habits and get rid of all distractions
- Empower through the understanding and application of various tools of NLP, to take complete control of the mental and emotional states of self as well as team and customers/clients
- To envision, and strategically think and make effective and smart decisions
- To engage in different internal states, use them to create, launch and manage products, ideas and projects
- To shift patterns of communication, re-write limiting belief scripts and create a winning mindset
- To function better within self as an entrepreneur and with team as a manager/boss
- Activates usage of Critical thinking, Visionary thinking, Leadership attributes, Quality Practices and more with NLP frames
Want to shift to a powerful Business, Entrepreneurial and Success Programming Mindset. NLP is the tool for you. It will help you speed recover from any challenges,thrown your way. You will be equipped with the right tools and strategies to create the right entrepreneurial mindset and speed success ratios. NLP Tools can create a difference in various areas of an entrepreneurial approach, mainly physical, mental and emotional areas. Profits and success are then, but a by-product of successfully applying the learnt NLP strategies and tools and creating the right entrepreneurial mindset along with adaptability, persistence and hard work, the keys to success in small businesses.
NLP Training Dubai (www.nlptrainingdubai.com) – powered by UV Consultants, is a global NLP training & coaching platform which offers quality NLP training and coaching certification programs in Dubai and other locations across the middle east. To know more about our NLP & Coaching programs, please write to email@example.com or call +971 4 8525752 | +971 50 670 5615.